Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Made In America!

I was very happy to see this recent article and slide show about companies that still produce in the United States, including Harley-Davidson, GE, Caterpillar, and Brunswick produces sleek pleasure crafts. I cannot leave out the Hershey Company, with my favorite Hershey Kisses! (Don't tell my Dad I said that, he worked for 42 years at Nestle, a faithful employee who would never dream of buying anything except Nestle! Sorry Dad.)

Although some of these companies do also produce in other countries, they did not close production here, instead they expanded to other countries. That is what I like to hear.

Click on the Title above to view the article. Also, here are two more links of interest, "You can still buy American" and "How to buy American".

No comments:

Post a Comment